2. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob created all things, including all on earth and in heaven. He foreknew the fall of man and chose out of love to create him anyway. His plan for the salvation of man was prepared before the creation of the world.
3. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the fulfillment of this plan of salvation. Through Him - His life, crucifixion, death and resurrection, all things have been reconciled to God. He is the only name under heaven or on earth from which each man must be saved.
4. Jesus Christ did not come to judge, reject, or condemn the world (you), but that the world (you) may find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.
5. Eternal life in relationship with God is offered freely to everyone and it is God's desire that all find it. Eternal life is this, that you may know the only true God and Jesus Christ, whom He sent. This is not just a "head" knowledge, but an intimate relational knowledge of the heart. It is available now, in this life, by placing faith in Jesus Christ.
6. The knowledge of God is made known clearly to every person on earth. God Himself has shown it to them and written it on the inner conscious of everyone.