2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
All information provided by Alli Becker/Keola Fit is of a general nature and is furnished for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual’s specific health conditions. Alli Becker/Keola Fit is not engaged in rendering medical services or advice. Alli Becker/Keola Fit makes no guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or relevance of any text, video, or audio content. Any content provided is not a diagnosis, treatment plan, or recommendation for a particular course of action regarding your health and it is not intended to provide specific medical advice. Do not delay seeking the advice and diagnosis of a medical professional because of anything you may have read or interpreted from Alli Becker/Keola Fit content. Consult your health care professional before participating in or acting on any recommendations or content found on Keola Fit/ Keola Christian Fitness platforms. You agree, at your exposure, to indemnify and hold Alli Becker/Keola Fit, as well as Keola® officers, independent instructors, and affiliates, harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, and injuries, or damages resulting from, any and all claims, cause of action, suits, proceedings, or demands against Alli Becker/Keola Fit, arising from or related to decisions or recommendations you make using Keola Fit or Keola Christian Fitness content. You agree that use of this information and participation in any Keola Fit School course and/or Keola® workout is at your own risk.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Version 1.2, Agreement last revised on: January 29, 2021