You must hold an active license for the Keola® trademarks and intellectual property in order to teach Keola® or any derivative of the intellectual property associated with it (e.g. focus on the fruit of the Spirit, Transitional Son Series, The Cross position, etc.). To be eligible for a license, you must purchase and complete in full the online self-study or group directed instructor video course here in the studio school, register annually (online) as an existing instructor, pay that annual fee (currently $120, which includes membership to the private FB instructor group, instructor resources, your name and class information link included on the "Find an Instructor" page of this website, and surprise perks to help you thrive), and agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
Terms and Conditions For Using the Keola® Trademark & Intellectual Property In Your Fitness Ministry or Business
1. Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior. You believe He is the Son of God (fully God and fully man), who came to the earth to live a perfect/sinless life, die for your sins, and was resurrected to life. You believe in One God, the God of the Bible. You believe the Bible is the Word of this God and desire to align with what He says in it, fully surrendering to Him and His Spirit.
2. You have purchased the online Keola® training course and have fully completed it.
3. You agree to label the classes or promotional materials where you use any of the trademark or intellectual property associated with Keola® "Keola®" and teach the eight elements of Keola® in all of those class offerings.
4. You agree to register annually to verify your current instruction and usage of the Keola® trademark and intellectual property, provide current contact and business information where applicable, and pay the associated annual registration fee.
5. You agree to uphold the branding of Keola® by referring to it, describing classes, and offering it as a "Christian alternative to yoga", "Christian yoga alternative", "not yoga", "Christian fitness", and/or any other language that clearly distinguishes it from yoga.
6. You agree to place links to keolafit.com in a clearly visible location on all electronic media, including but not limited to websites, blogs, and emails that promote or display your Keola® classes and/or instructional services.
7. You agree to add "Learn more about Keola® at keolafit.com" to paper/print advertisements that promote or display your Keola® classes and/or instructional services including class flyers and church announcements.
8. You agree to credit/reference Keola Fit, LLC or tag @keolafit on social media for any advertisements, high profile classes, retreats, or special events that involve Keola® and offer website links where possible.
9. This usage enables you to teach Keola® to a live audience online or in person. You may charge a fee for your instruction services, but you may NOT sell products associated with the Keola® trademarks and copyrights without express written agreement from Alli Becker, including but not limited to videos/pre-recorded workouts, clothing, and workout gear. Please refer students to this website for those products. Creating free videos to promote or share what you do online, such as on YouTube, Rumble, IG, FB, and TikTok is acceptable as long as you don't claim creative rights and tag @keolafit. A reference to the Keola® copyright may also be applicable in some instances in order to make the viewers aware of the existing intellectual property.**
10. By registering as an instructor, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to these Terms, including all associated notes*. Furthermore, you hereby release and discharge Alli Becker, Keola Fit, LLC and it's officers, owners, and affiliates from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) resulting from your Keola® training, participation, and/or teaching.***
11. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Please Note: *Completing the online self study program, does not qualify you for endorsement by Alli Becker, Keola Fit, LLC, and/or keolafit.com. As a licensed instructor, you are not an employee or contracted employee of Keola Fit, LLC. You are a fully independent instructor, free to use the property in your personal or professional endeavors in accordance with the license agreement. The course offers ideas and resources to help you generate income for your business or ministry. These resources are guidance, not a guarantee of financial success. Promoting your classes is your responsibility.
**The course includes creative ideas to help you maximize your instruction time and generate income that fall within the limitations of Term #8, as well as discounted options for Keola Fit, LLC courses and products available to you if you are interested in sharing product with your students/clients. Some of those discounts are included in your annual registration. Some are made available as a separate instructor-only product. Please connect with Alli or the designated instructor in charge of that.
***All training and teaching is at your own risk. Alli Becker, Keola Fit, LLC and its officers, owners, and affiliates are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or loss to you or anyone you teach as a result of this training manual, course, or videos. All exercise is performed at your own risk. Please consult a physician before beginning this or any exercise program. Stop the exercise immediately if you feel pain or problems. This notice is subject to change at any time. Your continued participation in Keola® signifies your continued agreement. Any changes will be posted on this website. Please revisit often to view any new notices.
(last updated 9/13/22)